Quiche for One is the perfect dinner entree when you need only one serving. It’s savory, scrumptious, and downright adorable!
What’s Special About This Quiche?
Here’s the cutest little brunch quiche you ever did see! It’s all cozy and warm tucked in its own little cast iron skillet. (ad) Red skin potatoes, fresh spinach and cheese melt together with creamy eggs in this adorable Quiche for One.
I’ve had several requests for recipes for only one person. So, here’s a little something you can make for yourself…either for breakfast or lunch.
It’s a crustless quiche, technically a frittata, which makes it even healthier. But, the best thing about this dish is you can use leftovers from last night’s dinner to make it any way you like!
How is Quiche Different from a Frittata?
Frittatas and quiche are very similar, but there is a slight difference. If you’re being technical, this little quiche is a frittata because it doesn’t have a crust. But, many people refer to them as one and the same.
A frittata usually has little or no cream, while a quiche is loaded with it. Often, a frittata is started on the stove and finished in the oven. But, because this recipe is small, it cooks quickly on top of the stove.
What You’ll Need
- half & half
- salt and pepper
- fresh baby spinach
- red skin potatoes
- sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Start out by beating a few eggs together with salt and pepper. Add a little half & half and pour the egg mixture into a small skillet. (ad)
While the egg is cooking, add cooked potatoes, fresh spinach and cheese. Before you know it, the edges are golden brown, and you’re ready to enjoy!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This recipe is simple and quick to come together. You won’t have to wait for breakfast very long if you already have the potatoes made from the night before.
The flavor of this little quiche will amaze you. If you’re feeling adventurous, throw in some onion, tomatoes, and extra cheese. Wow, just wow.
More Brunch Recipes to Love
- Ham & Egg Brunch Bake
- Best Ever Blueberry Muffins
- Loaded Hash Brown Casserole
- Salted Caramel Sticky Buns
- Blackberry Cheese Danish
- Buttermilk Drop Biscuits with Herbed Bacon Gravy
This crustless Quiche for One is the cutest little quiche you ever did see! It’s all cozy and warm, tucked in its own cast iron skillet.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. half & half
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup cooked red skin potatoes (leftovers work great!)
- 1/4 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- Grease a small cast iron skillet or pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs with half & half and salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook over medium low heat for 1 minute.
- Add spinach, potatoes and cheese to egg mixture in skillet.
- Cook over low heat until edges are lightly golden brown and middle is set.
- Take off of heat and transfer to a dish, or serve directly from cast iron skillet.
Perfect for any meal, but delicious for brunch with a side of fruit.
- Category: Brunch or Breakfast
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: quiche, frittata, brunch, breakfast, cheese, quiche for one, skillet, gluten free
Keep in Touch…
Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER so you’ll never miss a thing!
I’d love to hear what you think about this recipe. Please leave a comment and *STAR* rating below…