Here’s the cutest little brunch quiche you ever did see! It’s all cozy and warm tucked in its own cast iron skillet. Red skin potatoes, fresh spinach and cheese melt together with creamy eggs in this adorable Quiche for One.
I’ve had several requests for recipes that only one person can cook. So, here’s a little something you can make for yourself…either for breakfast or brunch. It’s a crustless quiche, technically a frittata, which makes it even healthier. But, the best thing about this dish is you can use leftovers from last night’s dinner to make it any way you like!
Start out by beating a few eggs together with salt and pepper. Add a little half & half and pour the egg mixture into a small skillet. While the egg is cooking, add cooked potatoes, fresh spinach and cheese. Before you know it, the edges are golden brown, and you’re ready to enjoy!
Cheers to you, little Quiche for One!Print
This crustless Quiche for One is the cutest little quiche you ever did see!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. half & half
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup cooked red skin potatoes (leftovers work great!)
- 1/4 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- Grease a small cast iron skillet or pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs with half & half and salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook over medium low heat for 1 minute.
- Add spinach, potatoes and cheese to egg mixture in skillet.
- Cook over low heat until edges are lightly golden brown and middle is set.
- Take off of heat and transfer to a dish, or serve directly from cast iron skillet.
Perfect for any meal, but delicious for brunch with a side of fruit.
- Category: Brunch or Breakfast
Keywords: quiche, frittata, brunch, breakfast