Planning an epic Halloween party? Go all out with these 25 Halloween Party Treats! Enjoy sweet desserts for kids of all ages that just scream Trick or Treat!
Trick or Treat!
Remember how much fun it was to go door to door on Halloween when you were a kid? Now, it's more fun to stay indoors and make these holiday treats to entertain your friends and family!
You'll love this collection of 25 Halloween Party Treats featuring everything from the haunted to the hilarious! Also, be sure to view the party and decorating tips between each section to help you plan the best event on the block.
Witch Finger Shortbread Cookies
Witch Finger Shortbread Cookies are a scary way to dress up your Halloween treat table!
GET THE RECIPE: https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/witch-finger-shortbread-cookies
Mummy Cherry Hand Pies
Mummy Cherry Hand Pies are an easy and haunted Halloween treat!
GET THE RECIPE: https://boulderlocavore.com/mummy-cherry-hand-pies-recipe
Halloween Cake with Eyeballs
This Halloween cake with eyeballs is a creepy dessert that’s sure to be the hit of the party!
GET THE RECIPE: https://www.texanerin.com/halloween-cake-with-eyeballs
Zombie Guts Cinnamon Rolls
Don’t let looks fool you, these “Zombie Guts” are actually super delicious red velvet cinnamon rolls! So ghoulish!
Bloody Popcorn with Bones
This bloody popcorn with bones will get everyone's attention!
- Plan menus ahead by printing out recipes to create a shopping list.
- Send out invitations or online invites at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Make name cards for desserts so guests will know what they're eating.
- Draw a diagram of how you want the food arranged.
- Make a playlist of spooky music to play during the party.
Monster Eye Crinkle Cookies
Cake mix Halloween cookies are easy to make and so cute (even if they are monsters)!
GET THE RECIPE: https://xoxobella.com/halloween-monster-eye-crinkle-cookies
Mummy cookies are fun, delicious, and super easy to make!
GET THE RECIPE: https://www.cookedbyjulie.com/mummy-cookies
Witch Hat Cookies
Witch Hat Cookies are a tasty and creative party treat made with homemade chocolate cookies and Hershey's kisses!
GET THE RECIPE: https://crayonsandcravings.com/witch-hat-cookies
Halloween M&M Cookies
With Halloween colored M&Ms and ingredients from your kitchen, you can easily and quickly bake up a batch of these chewy cookies!
GET THE RECIPE: https://easycookierecipes.com/halloween-mm-cookies
If you’re looking for an easy dessert that kids will love (and help create)...this is it!
GET THE RECIPE: https://www.inthekidskitchen.com/easy-halloween-spider-cookies
- When decorating with several dishes on one table, elevate them.
- Use stacks of sturdy boxes or books to arrange food at various heights.
- Cover boxes with black tablecloths, then drape with white spider webs.
- Scatter plastic spiders and mice around the food.
- Turn the desserts into a charcuterie board for a fun spin on the recipes.
Haunted Cakes and Candy
Loaded with toasted almonds in each buttery bite, this toffee adds a festive touch!
GET THE RECIPE: https://burrataandbubbles.com/halloween-toffee
Frankenstein Cake Pops
Frankenstein Halloween Cake Pops are super cute, slightly spooky, and SO much fun!
GET THE RECIPE: https://thesoccermomblog.com/frankenstein-halloween-cake-pops
Help Cinderella get back into her pumpkin carriage before the clock strikes midnight!
Melting Witches Chocolate Bark
This is a really easy and yummy melting witches chocolate bark!
Chocolate Spider Web Cake
This Halloween spider web cake is spooky, chocolatey...and totally delicious!
GET THE RECIPE: https://intheplayroom.co.uk/chocolate-halloween-spider-web-cake
- Serve Witches Brew from a black plastic cauldron.
- Throw peeled grapes into the punch to look like eyeballs.
- Purchase dry ice and place it around the cauldron on a tray.
- Set out platters and bowls, then label where each dessert should go.
- Use creepy containers to hold silverware and napkins.
Treats to Make with Kids
These strawberry ghosts are a ghoulish way to enjoy dessert at your next party!
GET THE RECIPE: https://www.everyday-delicious.com/strawberry-ghosts
Halloween Dirt Cups
Halloween Dirt Cups are an easy, make-ahead dessert made with homemade chocolate pudding and dark chocolate Oreo crumbs!
GET THE RECIPE: https://sugarandcharm.com/dirt-cups
Smothered in melted chocolate with fun faces, your kids will love these cool marshmallows!
GET THE RECIPE: https://mamalovestocook.com/halloween-marshmallows
NO bake mummy haystacks are a peanut buttery treat that kids and adults love!
GET THE RECIPE: https://temeculablogs.com/mummy-haystacks
Chex Mix Muddy Buddies
Halloween Chex Mix Muddy Buddies (aka Puppy Chow) is full of October delight!
GET THE RECIPE: https://houseofnasheats.com/halloween-chex-mix-muddy-buddies
Halloween Oreo Dirt Cake
This dirt cake is everyone's favorite kid friendly treat with a holiday twist!
GET THE RECIPE: https://lemonsandzest.com/halloween-oreo-dirt-cake
- Create ambiance with lots of votive candles and candelabras.
- Purchase or make spooky labels for wine, pop, and beer bottles.
- Plan a scavenger hunt that keeps guests looking for ghouls all night.
- Put a skeleton in your shower stall to scare guests in the bathroom.
- Make funny or creepy name tags for all of your guests.
Halloween Party Favorites
Spooky Ice Cream Cups
Get ready for the the 'oohs and ahhhs' you'll receive with these spooky ice cream cups!
GET THE RECIPE: https://quichemygrits.com/halloween-ice-cream-cups
Witches cauldrons are a fun and delicious Halloween treat that is NO BAKE!
GET THE RECIPE: https://alekasgettogether.com/halloween-cauldrons
Cakesicles are perfect for a spooktacular party or as homemade trick or treat candy!
GET THE RECIPE: https://www.keep-calm-and-eat-ice-cream.com/halloween-cakesicles
Frosted Chocolate Fall Donuts
Dress up your dessert table with this amazing recipe for Frosted Chocolate Fall Donuts!
Witches Brew Party Float
Make this not-so-creepy Halloween Witches Brew party float drink for your next event!
Love These Recipes?
Be sure to SHARE, PIN, and REVIEW this post if you like what you see!