Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bark is made with white chocolate, pumpkin spice, coconut, and sliced almonds. If you’re a pumpkin spice lover, this candy will make your day!
What’s Special About This Candy?
My son absolutely loves pumpkin. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin candy…you name it. So when the pumpkin craze hits the stores every year, I always think of him.
This year, I’m on top of the pumpkin spice mania with my own version of yumminess called Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bark.
If you’ve never made bark candy before, you’re in for a treat. It couldn’t be easier to throw together…and you can’t mess it up! In as little as 20 minutes, you’ve got a delicious treat ready to share with friends…or enjoy all by yourself. After all, you’ve earned it!
How to Make It
To make Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bark, start with a bag of white chocolate chips. Microwave the chips in a large glass bowl for one minute intervals until creamy. Now, you’re ready to have some fun!
Add shredded coconut to the creamy white chocolate with a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Stir well, then spread the warm candy on a sheet pan layered with parchment paper. It should be about 1/4 inch thick.
While the white chocolate is still warm, sprinkle sliced almonds and more coconut on top. Press into the white chocolate with the back of a spoon. Let the entire sheet of candy cool for 10 minutes until hardened. Dust candy with more pumpkin pie spice for the final touch.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
If you’ve ever been one of those people who love to break things into pieces, you’re gonna love the next step. Just crack the bark candy into any size you want. Throw it around on the table…and dessert is served.
This is a great recipe to make with kids because they can be as creative as they wish. Try throwing dried fruits on top like apricots or cranberries.
I went for simple pumpkin flavor ’cause this batch is going straight to my pumpkin-loving son as soon as possible.
Happy Pumpkin Spice season!
More Spiced Recipes to Love
The minute autumn breezes begin to blow, it’s time to break out the cinnamon and pumpkin spices! Here are a few desserts to help you do that…
- Pumpkin Spice Flip Cake
- Loaded Carrot Cake
- Fried Apple Crisp
- Granny Tag’s Prune Cake
- Chocolate Brioche Bread Pudding
- Fresh Apple Cake
Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bark is the perfect treat to make with kids of all ages. It’s easy, quick…and absolutely YUM!
- Microwave white chocolate chips in a glass dish in 1 minute intervals until creamy. (It usually takes a total of 3 minutes to melt all the chips.)
- Stir after each minute until chips are completely melted.
- Mix well with spoon, then add pumpkin pie spice. Stir.
- Stir in 1/2 of the coconut flakes and reserve the other half for topping.
- Spread the warm candy mixture onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper until it is 1/4 inch thick.
- While candy is still warm, sprinkle the rest of the coconut on top and sprinkle with almonds.
- Press coconut and almonds into the candy with the back of a large spoon.
- Dust the candy with more pumpkin spice.
- Allow candy to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Break candy apart in pieces. Store in an airtight container in a cool location, but do not keep in the refrigerator.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mix by Hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin spice, pumpkin candy, pumpkin bark, pumpkin spice coconut bark, coconut, almonds, candy
Keep in Touch
Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER so you’ll never miss a thing!
I’d love to hear what you think about this recipe. Please leave a comment and *STAR* rating below…