Need a fun appetizer to take to a dinner or get together? With just a few steps, you can make this beautiful Triple Dip Snack Board your friends and family will love.
My favorite snack board is built with three types of dip and a variety of veggies. It's easy to assemble, and makes a lovely presentation. If you're the creative type, now's your chance to mix it up and have some fun!
How to Make Easy Cold Dips
To make these dips, click on the links above, but instead of baking the spinach artichoke dip, leave it cold and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The third bowl is filled with a variety of olives and antipasti I selected at my local grocery store. Olives make a great accompaniment to cheese. If desired, you can blend the olives together to make a tapenade, or serve them straight from the container.
How to Make a Snack Board
Start by looking around your house for an old board or tray. I found this wooden pizza peel (ad) hidden behind an old cabinet. After cleaning it up, it made the perfect base for my Triple Dip Snack Board.
Scoop the dips into three small bowls and place them on your board in a triangular pattern. Think of this area as your canvas. Now, fill in the empty spaces around the bowls with three different types of vegetables. I used carrots, tri-color peppers, and cucumbers.
Since carrots and cucumbers are popular dippers, make sure to cut up lots of those. It's always a good idea to put a few on the board, and leave a backup in the fridge to replenish your board throughout the evening. That way, you can keep your veggies fresh and bright.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It's eye-catching. The bright colors of the veggies stand out and grab everyone's attention.
- The dips are delicious! Your family and friends will flip out when they taste them.
- Cold dips don't have to be baked which makes them less time consuming. They're also easier to keep in the fridge until service begins.
- The recipes are easy to make and come together in a flash!
- Fresh veggies provide a healthy alternative to crackers or chips.
- Your vegetarian friends will love you.
Can I Make Substitutions?
You can absolutely substitute all of the ingredients on this snack board. That's what makes it uniquely yours! Other ideas for veggies include cocktail tomatoes, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, or zucchini.
If you don't want to serve olives, try banana peppers, sweet and sour pickles, or marinated artichokes.
The sky is the limit! This appetizer is a great excuse to use whatever you have in the fridge at the time.
More Appetizers to Love
- Heirloom Tomato Tart
- Fried Chicken Wings
- Tailgate Meatballs
- Sassy Fruit Platter
- How to Make a Cheese Board
Triple Dip Snack Board
*See notes in blog post for detailed tips, photos and instructions.
- Make the dips as directed by visiting the recipe links above, but don't bake the spinach artichoke dip. Leave it cold and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut the vegetables as directed above.
- Scoop the dips into 3 small bowls and arrange in a triangle on a board, tray or pan.
- Fill in the gaps with veggies.
- Provide spoons for serving.
- Put a small amount of veggies and dip on the board, then replenish from leftovers you store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition info is an auto generated estimate.
Sharing is Caring! If you love my recipes, please SHARE with friends!