Spinach Artichoke Dip is a creamy blend of spinach, marinated artichokes, mayonnaise, sour cream and two cheeses. It's a popular baked spinach dip everyone loves!
Why'll You'll Love This Dip
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer to serve at holiday gatherings, tailgate parties, fancy dinners, or casual get-togethers.
Guests love this creamy, cheesy dip...and there are rarely any leftovers. It's so good, you'll have a hard time keeping any leftovers!
The Secret Ingredient
I've made a ton of dips in my life, but this is the best Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip I've ever tasted. It's been known to make spinach haters turn into spinach lovers with just one bite.
The secret is in the seasoning which is Knorr Vegetable Soup mix. (ad)
There are other necessary ingredients involved like cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. (Plus, spinach and artichokes, of course.) But, in my opinion, the seasoning makes this dip stand above the rest.
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
Start by blending softened cream cheese with a mixer until it no longer has any lumps. Add sour cream and mayonnaise, then blend until creamy.
The star of the show arrives with Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix. (ad) You may have used this yummy mix to make soup, but did you know it also makes the best dip ever?
Empty the envelope of soup mix into the creamy mixture and blend well. Add parmesan cheese, drained frozen spinach and chopped artichokes. Be sure to chop the artichokes for best results. Or, do what I do and put them in a Ninja. (ad)
Scoop the dip into your prettiest 13 X 9 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until the top turns a beautiful golden color.
Serve hot Spinach Artichoke Dip with chips, crackers, pita, crostini...or a tray of colorful veggies. I promise there won't be any dip left over tomorrow.
If desired, you can also serve this dip cold and not bake it in the oven. It's delicious either way!
You can, but the flavor of Knorr vegetable soup mix is hard to beat. There are other choices available if you can't find Knorr, or you can make your own mix with garlic salt and onion powder.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, warm up in the microwave in 30 second intervals for best results.
Yes it can! Spinach dip freezes well before or after baking. For best results, freeze it before baking in an airtight container for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, do so as directed in the recipe card.
More Appetizers to Love
Spinach Artichoke Dip
*See notes in blog post for detailed tips, photos and instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth with a mixer.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add packet of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix [ad] and mix until creamy.
- Fold in parmesan cheese, drained spinach and chopped artichokes. Stir well.
- Pour spinach artichoke dip into a 13 X 9 inch dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with crackers, crostini, or a variety of fresh veggies for dipping.
- Chopping the artichokes beforehand will produce better results.
- If desired, you can serve this dip cold and not bake it in the oven. It's delicious either way! Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Using Knorr Vegetable Recipe mix makes a huge difference in flavor.
Nutrition info is an auto generated estimate.
Sharing is Caring! If you love my recipes, please SHARE with friends!