I’ve made a ton of dips in my life, but this is the best Spinach Artichoke Dip I’ve ever tasted. It’s been known to make spinach haters turn into spinach lovers with just one bite.
The secret is in the seasoning.
There are other fun ingredients involved like cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. (Plus, spinach and artichokes, of course.) But, in my opinion, the seasoning makes this dip stand above the rest.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer to serve at holiday gatherings, tailgate parties, fancy dinners, or casual get-togethers. Guests love this creamy, cheesy dip…and there are rarely any leftovers. It’s also a great accompaniment to other appetizers like Pesto Goat Cheese with Raspberry Sauce.
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
Start by blending softened cream cheese with a mixer until it no longer has any lumps. Add sour cream and mayonnaise, then blend until creamy.
Now, the star of the show arrives with Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix. [ad] You may have used this yummy mix to make soup, but did you know it also makes the best dip ever?
Empty the envelope of soup mix into the creamy mixture and blend well. Add parmesan cheese, drained frozen spinach and chopped artichokes. Be sure to chop the artichokes for best results. Or, do what I do and put them in a Ninja. [ad]
Yay! It’s time for the magic to begin!
Scoop the dip into your prettiest 13 X 9 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until the top turns a beautiful golden color.
Serve hot Spinach Artichoke Dip with chips, crackers, pita, crostini…or a tray of colorful veggies. I promise there won’t be any dip left over tomorrow.Print
This is the best Spinach Artichoke Dip you’ve ever tasted. It’s been known to turn spinach haters into spinach lovers with just one bite!
- 2 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix [ad]
- 8 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1 (12 oz) jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth with a mixer.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add packet of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix [ad] and mix until creamy.
- Fold in parmesan cheese, drained spinach and chopped artichokes. Stir well.
- Pour spinach artichoke dip into a 13 X 9 inch dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with crackers, crostini, or a variety of fresh veggies for dipping.
Chopping the artichokes beforehand will produce better results.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: best spinach artichoke dip, spinach, artichokes, parmesan, dip, appetizers, hot dip