Love an appetizer you can throw together at the last minute? Pesto Goat Cheese is an easy dish that tastes amazing when drizzled with decadent raspberry sauce.
It’s perfect for afternoon snacks or lunch box treats too!
I’m crazy about goat cheese. I wanted to serve it at a catering event, but didn’t want the strong taste to over power the guests. That’s when I decided to mix it with cream cheese, which not only calms it down, but expands the quantity of the dish without spending twice as much.
Adding pesto compliments the cheese mixture perfectly, but drizzling raspberry sauce over the top gives this dish a whole new dimension.
You’ll love how quickly it all comes together (only 15 minutes!), but you’ll really flip over the compliments you’ll get when you show up at the party with this treasure.
Tell ’em Debi sent ya. 🙂Print
When you need an appetizer in a jiffy, Pesto Goat Cheese with decadent raspberry sauce will make you the hit of the party.
- 4 oz. log of goat cheese
- 8 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. basil pesto
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam, seedless
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- With a mixer or by hand, beat the goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in basil pesto and mix well.
- Spread mixture into the center of a pretty serving dish.
- In a separate bowl, gently mix raspberry jam, raspberries, and chopped walnuts with a spoon.
- Make a well in the middle of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon raspberry mixture into well of cheese mixture and serve cold.
Serve cold with rice crackers or crostini.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mixer
Keywords: appetizer, cream cheese, goat cheese, raspberry, easy recipe