Air Fryer Quiche is an easy breakfast quiche recipe that's loaded with spinach, eggs, and parmesan cheese. It's baked in your air fryer basket in less time than it takes to make a traditional quiche in the oven!
A Versatile Dish
- Most quiche recipes require heavy cream, cheddar cheese, and a pie shell or puff pastry crust. But, this light and crustless quiche is a welcome addition to your morning routine.
- There's no formed dough to worry about or heavy ingredients. It's one of those air fryer recipes you'll be making over and over again.
Quick & Easy Prep
One of my favorite things about this delicious air fryer quiche is you can make it ahead of time! Mix the ingredients the night before and refrigerate. Pour the quiche filling into a tart pan or ceramic quiche dish.
Pop it into the drawer of the air fryer when you wake up, and in 25 minutes, breakfast is waiting! Or, enjoy it for dinner with my Strawberry Pecan Salad.
With a short cooking time and gluten free ingredients, this easy quiche recipe is protein-rich and makes a healthy keto dish.
You can serve it as a mini quiche or cook it in a large bowl, silicone muffin cups, or cake pan. It's one of those delicious recipes that's great for week days or a special occasion.
- large eggs - bring to room temperature if possible
- frozen chopped spinach - thawed and drained
- shredded parmesan cheese - be sure to use shredded and not grated
- sour cream - full fat sour cream works best in this recipe
- onion powder - flavor without the bulk
- garlic salt - enhances the egg and cheese
- dried parsley - adds a hint of color
1 - Add eggs, cheese, sour cream, onion powder, garlic salt and dried parsley in a large mixing bowl.
2 - Whisk eggs together with other ingredients.
3 - Fold in spinach and stir well.
4 - Pour egg mixture into an oven safe dish or pan that fits in the basket of the air fryer. It should be sprayed with cooking spray before adding egg mixture.
5 - Wrap bowl with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set cooking temperature to 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Eggs cook better at a lower temperature.
6 - Check every 5 minutes to ensure it is cooking properly and not over browning. There should be no liquid in the middle when done.
*TIP* Air fryers cook differently, so yours may need more or less time depending on the size and depth of your dish.
7 - Let rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Homemade Quiche Ideas
Using the air fryer is a great way to create easy breakfast meal prep. Making a crustless quiche, or frittata, is simple and fun!
Here are a few ideas on how to create your own special homemade recipe...
- Quiche Lorraine - bacon, shredded cheese (gruyere or white cheddar), onion, black pepper, nutmeg
- Veggie and Cheese Quiche - roasted vegetables, chives, feta cheese, tomatoes, leftover potatoes, mushrooms
- Broccoli Quiche - broccoli florets, cheddar cheese, red peppers, onions
- Meat Lovers - ham, sausage, bacon and havarti cheese
Storage and Reheating
- Store leftover quiche in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat leftovers in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until warmed throughout.
- To reheat in the air fryer, set temperature to 390 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes.
Use a knife and insert it slightly off center. If it comes out clean, it's set. If it's watery or anything clings to the knife, it needs to be cooked longer.
If you have a fluffy egg filling, it will turn out perfectly every time. My trick to making the filling fluffy is to add sour cream instead of heavy cream. It adds richer flavor and creates a very creamy custard.
You can wrap your dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper to prevent it from getting too brown. Be sure to remove the foil or parchment paper during the last 5 to 10 minutes of cooking to achieve a golden brown crust.
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Air Fryer Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- Quiche for One
- Meat Lovers Quiche
Air Fryer Quiche
*See notes in blog post for detailed tips, photos and instructions.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- Add eggs, cheese, sour cream, onion powder, garlic salt and dried parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs together with other ingredients.
- Fold in spinach and stir well.
- Spray oven safe dish or pan that fits in the basket of air fryer with cooking spray.
- Pour egg mixture into an oven safe dish.
- Cover and seal dish with aluminum foil and set cooking temperature to 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Pierce foil with a fork to allow steam to escape. (Eggs cook better at a lower temperature.)
- Check every 5 minutes to ensure it is cooking properly and not over browning. There should be no liquid in the middle when done.
- Let quiche rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- All air fryers cook differently. You may need more or less time depending on the dish you choose and how deep it is.
- Flat and shallow dishes are a better choice because they cook quicker and ensure the middle will set. If you divide this recipe into individual 4 inch ramekins, they will cook in about 15 minutes.
- Be sure to cover and seal your dish with aluminum foil before cooking to avoid over browning.
Nutrition info is an auto generated estimate.