Need dinner in a jiffy? Looking for a dish that’s healthy and only messes up one pan? Sheet Pan Chicken to the rescue!
Why This Recipe is Special
Whenever I want to cook dinner in 30 minutes or less, my sheet pan does the trick. It’s like an old friend that keeps on giving. You’ll love how easy this chicken dish is to make, and feel good about serving healthy food to your family.
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken
You can throw anything on a sheet pan, pop it in the oven, and magic will happen. In this recipe, all you do is cut up some veggies and nestle a few chicken tenders on the side. Plus, it’s gluten-free!
Simply drizzle a little olive oil over the chicken and veggies, then sprinkle seasoned salt on top. Everything goes into the oven in one swoop…and comes out 30 minutes later ready to eat. Sheet Pan Chicken is so easy to make, you’ll be adding it to your weekly meal plan!
How do you Serve this Dish?
I like to drizzle store bought mango sauce on the chicken. But, you can eat it plain if you like. The seasoning on the veggies and chicken creates amazing flavor in this dish.
Can I Make Substitutions?
Absolutely! The sky is the limit when making sheet pan dinners. You can substitute pork or beef tenderloin for the chicken and it will cook in the same time. Most vegetables will cook in 30 minutes at high heat, so feel free to use your family’s favorite veggies.
More Easy Recipes
If you’re looking for other easy recipes made in one pan, try these dishes that are easy to cook and clean up…
- Cheesy Skillet Spaghetti
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Loaded Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Pesto Pasta
- Lemon Butter Chicken
Sheet Pan Chicken
*See notes in blog post for detailed tips, photos and instructions.
- 1 head fresh broccoli florets cut in small pieces
- 10 small red potatoes halved
- 1 lb. carrots cut in wedges
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 bottle of your favorite sauce for chicken optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange broccoli, potatoes and carrots on one half of the sheet pan, and chicken tenders on the other.
- Drizzle veggies and chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle veggies and chicken with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Stir the veggies and sprinkle with seasoning salt again.
- Turn over the chicken and sprinkle the other side with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes (or until potatoes are soft).
- Take out of oven and pour your favorite sauce on top of chicken if you wish.
- Serve directly from sheet pan.
Nutrition info is an auto generated estimate.
Keep In Touch…
Sharing is Caring! If you love my recipes, please SHARE with friends!
Wow! Sheet Pan Chicken was featured on Meal Plan Monday!