Need dinner in a jiffy? Looking for a dish that’s healthy and only messes up one pan? Sheet Pan Chicken to the rescue!
Why This Recipe is Special
Whenever I want to cook dinner in 30 minutes or less, my sheet pan does the trick. It’s like an old friend that keeps on giving. You’ll love how easy this chicken dish is to make, and feel good about serving healthy food to your family.
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken
You can throw anything on a sheet pan, pop it in the oven, and magic will happen. In this recipe, all you do is cut up some veggies and nestle a few chicken tenders on the side. It’s very keto-friendly.
Simply drizzle a little olive oil over the chicken and veggies, then sprinkle seasoned salt on top. Everything goes into the oven in one swoop…and comes out 30 minutes later ready to eat. Sheet Pan Chicken is so easy to make, you’ll be adding it to your weekly meal plan!
How do you serve this dish?
Just for kicks and giggles, I like to drizzle store bought mango sauce on the chicken. But, you can eat it plain if you like. The seasoning on the veggies and chicken creates amazing flavor in this dish.
Can I Make Substitutions?
Absolutely! The sky is the limit when making sheet pan dinners. You can substitute pork or beef tenderloin for the chicken and it will cook in the same time. Most vegetables will cook in 30 minutes at high heat, so feel free to use your family’s favorite veggies.
More One Pan Recipes
If you’re looking for other easy recipes made in one pan, try these dishes that are easy to cook and clean up…
- Cheesy Skillet Spaghetti
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Loaded Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Pesto Pasta
- Lemon Butter Chicken
- Top 10 Recipes in 2020
Need dinner in a jiffy? Looking for a dish that’s healthy and delicious? Only want to mess up one pan? Sheet Pan Chicken to the rescue!
- 1 head fresh broccoli florets, cut in small pieces
- 10 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. carrots, cut in wedges
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 bottle of your favorite sauce for chicken (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange broccoli, potatoes and carrots on one half of the sheet pan, and chicken tenders on the other.
- Drizzle veggies and chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle veggies and chicken with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Stir the veggies and sprinkle with seasoning salt again.
- Turn over the chicken and sprinkle the other side with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes (or until potatoes are soft).
- Take out of oven and pour your favorite sauce on top of chicken if you wish.
- Serve directly from sheet pan.
You can serve this dish without sauce, or purchase your favorite bottled sauce at the grocery store to drizzle over chicken after cooking.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan, one pan, healthy, easy recipes, chicken, veggies, vegetables, sauce, main dishes
Keep In Touch…
Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER so you’ll never miss a thing!
Check out my best dishes each week on Meal Plan Monday and The Weekend Potluck.
Sharing is Caring! Thanks for sharing this recipe and telling me what you think in the comment section below…
Wow! Sheet Pan Chicken was featured on Meal Plan Monday!