Need dinner in a jiffy? Looking for a dish that’s healthy and only messes up one pan? Sheet Pan Chicken to the rescue!
Whenever I want to cook dinner in 30 minutes or less, my sheet pan does the trick. It’s like an old friend that keeps on giving.
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken
You can throw anything on a sheet pan, pop it in the oven, and magic will happen. In this dish, I cut up some veggies and nestled a few chicken tenders on the side.
Next, I added a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkled a little spice on top. Everything went into the oven in one swoop…and came out 30 minutes later ready to eat. Easy, peasy!
How do you serve this dish?
Just for kicks and giggles, I drizzled a little bottled mango sauce on the chicken that I bought at the grocery store. But, you can eat it plain if you like.
The best part is the whole thing comes together so fast, you’ll have time to watch a couple of movies before bed. Now, that’s a win-win situation.
More Recipes Made in One Pan
If you’re looking for other easy recipes made in one pan, try these dishes that are easy to cook and clean up…
- Cheesy Skillet Spaghetti
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Loaded Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Pesto Pasta
- Lemon Butter Chicken
Need dinner in a jiffy? Looking for a dish that’s healthy and delicious? Only want to mess up one pan? Sheet Pan Chicken to the rescue!
- 1 head fresh broccoli florets, cut in small pieces
- 10 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. carrots, cut in wedges
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 bottle of your favorite sauce for chicken (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange broccoli, potatoes and carrots on one half of the sheet pan, and chicken tenders on the other.
- Drizzle veggies and chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle veggies and chicken with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Stir the veggies and sprinkle with seasoning salt again.
- Turn over the chicken and sprinkle the other side with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes (or until potatoes are soft).
- Take out of oven and pour your favorite sauce on top of chicken if you wish.
- Serve directly from sheet pan.
You can serve this dish without sauce, or purchase your favorite bottled sauce at the grocery store to drizzle over chicken after cooking.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan, one pan, healthy, easy recipes, chicken, veggies, vegetables, sauce, main dishes
Keep In Touch…
Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER so you’ll never miss a thing!
I’d love to hear what you think about this recipe. Please leave a comment and *STAR* rating below…
Wow! Sheet Pan Chicken was featured on Meal Plan Monday!