Beef Tenderloin Rice Bowl is the most popular guy at every stir fry because of its flavor and fork-tender goodness. You can stir fry or grill it, but either way…you’ll be making it over and over again.
I’m a big fan of rice bowls because they offer a healthy way to put dinner on the table as quickly as possible. This dish is fast…I mean…lightning speed. And, guess what? You can make it happen even faster by purchasing pre-cut veggies at your local deli.
Beef Tenderloin Rice Bowl Tips
Start with two small beef tenderloin steaks and season them with your favorite steak seasoning. Cut the beef into thin slices with a sharp knife (ad) and set aside.
Next, dice some yellow squash, white onions, green onions, sweet peppers and mushrooms. Place the veggies in a skillet (or on the grill) and stir fry with olive oil or butter until soft. Next, add the beef tenderloin strips to the skillet and stir on high heat for a few minutes. Add teriyaki or soy sauce to the mix and you’re done!
Serve the whole she-bang over white or brown rice in pretty bowls, and you’ve got an epic dish for your recipe files. Add a pair of chopsticks (ad) if you like!
Is this Dish Easy to Make?
Beef Tenderloin is definitely the fastest meat I’ve ever cooked. It comes together so quickly, you’ll have dinner on the table from start to finish in less than 25 minutes!
I love the ease of this dish, but also the amazing flavor of the fork-tender beef and veggies simmered in teriyaki sauce. It reminds me of going to a Japanese steak restaurant where they throw knives in the air! Proceed with caution…hopefully, there won’t be any knife-throwing at your house. 🙂
Other Rice Bowls to LovePrint
Beef Tenderloin Rice Bowl is a dish you’ll never forget. You can stir fry or grill it, but either way, the flavors are out-of-this-world!
- 2 small beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 2 small sweet peppers, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or butter
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki or soy sauce
- 2 cups white or brown rice, cooked
- Season tenderloin steaks with favorite steak seasoning.
- Cut steaks into thin strips and set aside.
- Dice vegetables and add to a skillet with butter or olive oil.
- Stir (or grill) veggies on high heat about 5 minutes until tender.
- Stir in beef tenderloin strips and cook or for 2 to 3 minutes on high heat, turning to brown.
- Stir in teriyaki or soy sauce.
- Serve over cooked rice in bowls with chopsticks (ad) if you like.
This dish tastes just like it came from your favorite Japanese Steak restaurant!
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Stir Fry or Grill
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: rice bowl, beef tenderloin, veggies, stir fry, grill, easy recipes, healthy, japanese
Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER so you’ll never miss a thing!
I’d love to hear what you think about this recipe. Please leave a comment and *STAR* rating below…