This easy No Bake Pineapple Pie is made with cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and fresh pineapple. It's topped with homemade whipped cream and pineapple rings to create a sweet and tangy dessert!
Why You'll Love This Pie
Pineapple is a fruit that most people love. Why not add it to a pie? When you mix it with sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese, it creates a creamy dessert that's loaded with pineapple flavor from top to bottom!
No Bake Pineapple Pie contains wholesome ingredients. It's not made with Cool Whip or artificial ingredients. The pineapple is fresh, the whipped cream is made from scratch, and the graham cracker crust is made with real butter. The result is a pie that tastes as amazing as it looks!
This easy dessert is perfect for spring and summer barbecues, and pairs well with No Bake Key Lime Pie if you're expecting a big crowd. It's a pie that just screams PARTY, so plan to include it at your next event!
Don't let the ingredient list fool you. This pie comes together in a flash!
- fresh pineapple - make sure it's fresh for best results
- cream cheese - use the full fat version
- pineapple juice - gives the pie it's tanginess
- sweetened condensed milk - sweetens things up!
- heavy whipping cream - makes the homemade topping
- powdered sugar - to sweeten the whipped cream
- vanilla extract - gives whipped cream its flavor
- maraschino cherries (optional) - for decoration
- graham cracker crumbs - makes the crust
- butter - binds the crust together
Exact measurements are in the recipe card below, so be sure to check it out.
Cut half of the pineapple into small pieces, and save 4 rings for the top of the pie. Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until softened
Pour pineapple juice into the cream cheese and beat until lumps are mostly gone. Next, fold in sweetened condensed milk and beat until fluffy. Fold in diced pineapple.
Add heavy whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat for at least 2 minutes on high until peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until fluffy, then keep whipped cream in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a separate bowl. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
Pour pineapple filling into crust, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. You can also freeze this pie for an icebox treat.
After pie has cooled, arrange 4 pineapple rings in the middle of the pie, then decorate with piped whipped cream and place cherries on top if desired.
Yes! You can serve pineapple pie from the refrigerator or the freezer, which makes it a very versatile dessert.
Canned pineapple isn't as good in this pie, but you can use it in a pinch. The flavor won't be as intense if you use the canned version.
You can store pineapple pie in the fridge for up to 5 days before decorating, or 3 days after decorations have been added.
- Soften the cream cheese to room temperature before mixing with pineapple juice to keep it from being lumpy.
- If you have time, refrigerate the pie for more than 2 hours. The longer it stays in the refrigerator, the more it will set.
- This pie is perfect for spring and summer, or potluck dinners anytime of the year.
- To make things easier, purchase a cored pineapple at the grocery store in the deli section. It will have enough juice in the bottom of the container to make this pie.
If you love this recipe, try these other delicious dishes from my kitchen to yours!
- No Bake Key Lime Pie
- Mocha Latte Ice Cream Pie
- Strawberry Margarita Icebox Pie
- Pineapple Cheese Casserole
- Loaded Carrot Cake