Chocolate Strawberry Tart tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry wrapped in a flaky crust! It's the perfect dessert for special occasions.
Why This Tart is Special
Is there anything more luscious than a Chocolate Strawberry Tart? Probably not. But, making one on an easy, breezy sheet pan makes it even better!
I absolutely adore chocolate covered strawberries. So, the other day, when I was making Blackberry Cheese Danish, I decided to create a similar pastry with chocolate and strawberries.
These desserts are very similar, but the final result is quite different. Layers of strawberries, chocolate cream cheese and chocolate chips is the way to anyone's heart. It's the perfect Valentine's Day treat!
How to Make a Chocolate Strawberry Tart
- This beautiful treat is simple to make, and perfect to serve to guests as a casual dessert, or with a dollop of whipped cream to make it fancier.
- The magic starts when you roll out the puff pastry and spread a thin layer of chocolate cream cheese on top. Now we're talking!
- The next two steps include layering the strawberries and sprinkling chocolate chips to fill in the empty spaces. That's it!
- Just pop it into a 425 degree oven and watch the puff pastry do its thing. When the pastry cools, dust with powdered sugar.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Don't you just love how the pastry puffs up and wraps itself around the strawberries and chocolate? The fact that this entire dish is created on a sheet pan makes me even more happy!
If you think that's exciting, wait until you taste it.
My family agrees that Chocolate Strawberry Tart is one of their favorites. After dusting it with a little powdered sugar before serving, I felt like I was a real pastry chef!
More Puff Pastry Recipes to Love
- Blackberry Cheese Danish (with video)
- Raspberry Mocha Twists
- Sheet Pan Taco Bake
- Chicken Pot Hand Pies
- Sausage Cheese Bake
Keep in Touch
Sharing is Caring! Please leave a REVIEW, PIN and SHARE my recipes with friends!
My best dishes also appear each week on Meal Plan Monday and Weekend Potluck!