Three Ingredient Peach Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Three Ingredient Peach Pie is the dessert you've been waiting for! This easy and delicious pie recipe is ready in 30 minutes, and only contains 3 ingredients, so it's amazing without breaking the bank.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Besides being simple to make, this pie is juicy, sweet, and as fast as lightning to throw together. You'll be popping it in to bake in less than 15 minutes!
If that's not enough to entice you, then think about the last time you ate a really good slice of peach pie straight out of the oven. Can't you just taste it?
Now, think about how inexpensive it is to make this pie with only 3 ingredients and you'll love it even more!
- Refrigerated pie crust
- Peach jam
- Fresh peaches
Yep, that's it. Just 3 ingredients will create one of the most delicious desserts you've ever tasted. A scoop of vanilla ice cream is optional, but highly recommended. So, that would make 4 total ingredients if you're doing the math. 🙂
Can I Make Substitutions?
You can substitute everything in this recipe if you want, but the taste will be different. For best results, it pays to stick to the recipe. I've been known to make it with canned peaches in a pinch, but it's definitely not as good.
If you want to switch up the type of jam, that's perfectly fine. I've used apricot preserves and orange marmalade, but I like peach jam (ad) the best.
Just make sure you use jam or preserves and not jelly. Jam is thicker and has less fluid in it, which is what you need to hold the peaches together. If it's not thick, add a tablespoon of cornstarch and stir well.
Start by rolling out a refrigerated pie crust until it's large enough to fit in the bottom of a pie plate. Leave a 2 inch overlap on top.
Stir the peach jam and spoon it onto the refrigerated dough. Add a tablespoon of cornstarch and stir well if your jam is not thick.
Thinly slice the peaches as shown in the photograph above. Overlap them on top of the jam. Make any pattern you want, or follow mine to create a circular design from the outside in.
Fold over the edges of the crust onto the peaches, leaving a large area open in the middle. Technically, this recipe is a crostata, which is basically an open faced pie. But, you can call it amazing if you like. 🙂
Brush exposed edges of crust with butter and bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
Serve warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and watch as the smiles appear on everyone's face. This is a great recipe to make with kids! Children love to help bake this easy treat.
More Peach Recipes to Love
Love peaches as much as I do? Try my other yummy peach recipes...
- Peach Hand Pies
- Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- Toasted Pecan Peach Salad
- Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
Three Ingredient Peach Pie
*See notes in blog post for detailed tips, photos and instructions.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup peach jam or preserves as thick as possible
- 6 fresh peaches with peeling attached
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out refrigerated pie crust to make it large enough to fit in the bottom of a pie plate and leave a 2 inch overlap on top.
- Place pie crust in bottom of pie plate.
- For a thicker filling, mix peach jam with 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and spread jam on pie crust.
- Thinly slice 6 fresh peaches in half moon shape.
- Arrange slices in a circular pattern on top of jam. Start on the outside and press into jam as you go. Finish with another circular pattern in the middle.
- Fold 2 inch overlap over peaches, leaving a large area open in the middle.
- Brush pie crust with melted butter. Dust with sugar if desired.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool pie completely before serving so it has time to set.
- Make sure the type of jam used is very thick. If it isn't thick the pie will be runny. To prevent this, stir in a tablespoon of cornstarch to the jam before spreading on the pie crust.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.
- Since this pie has a cobbler consistency, it's easier to serve it with a spoon instead of cutting a slice.
Nutrition info is an auto generated estimate.
Sharing is Caring! If you love my recipes, please SHARE with friends!Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Meant to ask, did you par bake the crust?
Thanks Dave. No, I didn't. You certainly could, but I didn't have any issues not doing a blind bake.
Easy and so good! I made this for my husband for Father’s Day and he loved it.
I'm so glad to hear you loved my peach pie recipe Sharon! Great that your husband enjoyed it for Father's Day!