Hurray for the Red, White and Blue! America has several holidays to celebrate like Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day, and the Fourth of July. Make this easy Red, White and Blue Pie to honor America in a big way!
- It’s as easy as pie to make.
- It’s as yummy as it is pretty.
- What a great way to celebrate our patriotic holidays!
Besides the points above, your family and friends will be very impressed with your creativity. Be sure to take a picture before they gobble it up!
How to Make a Patriotic Pie
This American Flag Pie is easy to put together. Start by mixing graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in your favorite pie plate . Press the crumbs into the bottom of the plate and up the sides.
Bake crust in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes while you’re making the pie.
Blend cream cheese with a mixer at high speed until creamy. Add lemon juice and beat on high for at least 3 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix until there are no lumps.
Add blueberries and mix on high for 1 minute until they break up a bit. Add Eagle Brand milk and mix until pie filling is smooth.
Pour filling into cooled crust and decorate as desired.
If you don’t want to make a flag topper, you can always pour a combination of raspberries and blueberries on top and call it a day. But, if your creative side is bursting at the seams, it’s easy to make the flag topping.
Start at the left hand side of the pie and outline the corner with blueberries, then fill it in as shown in the photos.
Make the stripes by starting at the top with raspberries. Make a line of raspberries from left to right, then skip a row and make another line until you get to the bottom of the pie.
Sure! You can use strawberries for the red color and blackberries for the blue hue if desired.
Yes! This pie can be frozen without decorations and the toppings can be added later. Just follow directions, wrap the pie well and freeze it for up to 3 months. Remove pie and decorate with fruit as desired.
- Strawberry Margarita Ice Box Pie
- Mocha Latte Ice Cream Pie
- Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- Peach Hand Pies
- Banana Pudding Popsicles
Red, White and Blue Pie
*See notes in blog post for detailed tips, photos and instructions.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ stick butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 pints raspberries
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in your favorite pie plate.
- Press crumbs into bottom of the plate and up the sides with your fingers.
- Bake crust in oven for 10 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes while making the pie filling.
- Blend cream cheese with a mixer a high speed until creamy.
- Add lemon juice and beat on high for a least 3 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix until there are no lumps.
- Add blueberries and mix on high for 1 minute until they break up.
- Add Eagle Brand milk and mix until pie filling is smooth.
- Pour filling into cooled crust and decorate top as desired with extra blueberries and raspberries.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours to set.
- If decorating top of pie with a flag, start in the left hand corner and outline a section with blueberries. Fill in the corner, then start at the top making stripes with raspberries until you get to the bottom.
- View the Google Web Story of this recipe!
Nutrition info is an auto generated estimate.
Sharing is Caring! If you love my recipes, please SHARE with friends!