There’s nothing quite as delicious as Grilled Pork Tenderloin. I love it when it gets that perfect char…which only takes about 20 to 25 minutes from start to finish.
But first, you have to show some love to the pork.
I’m a big fan of using a dry rub for pork tenderloin. My favorite seasoning is BBQ Rub with Coffee and Garlic from Trader Joe’s (ad). It’s the perfect blend of subtle spice…with just a hint of coffee that adds intense flavor to whatever you’re grilling.
How to Make It
Sprinkle your favorite seasoning on a plain pork tenderloin and rub it down. Have some fun here…tenderloins just love to be pampered! Cover with aluminum foil, then let rest in the fridge until ready to grill.
Before it’s time to start cooking, brush the grill with olive oil to prevent sticking. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the tenderloin for 20 to 25 minutes , turning frequently, until it reaches 145 degrees with a meat thermometer.
Take the tenderloin off the grill and let rest for 10 minutes before carving. Slice diagonally and serve plain, or with my Chimichurri Sauce which packs on the flavor. Be sure to grab the recipe to that sauce below.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
No matter how you serve this dish, I promise it will be a big hit with your family and friends!
More Yummy Recipes to Try
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Crunchy Parmesan Chicken
- Beef Tenderloin Marsala
- Chicken Pot Hand Pies
- Portobello Chicken Lasagna
There’s nothing quite as delicious as pork tenderloin on the grill. It’s tender, flavorful, and sassy when drizzled with my Chimichurri Sauce.
- 1 pork tenderloin, plain (not marinated)
- 1/4 cup dry rub seasoning (I use Trader Joe’s)
- olive oil for grilling
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Rub seasoning into pork and place in dish.
- Cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to grill.
- Brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill tenderloin until temperature reaches 145 degrees with a meat thermometer. (about 20 to 25 minutes)
- Rotate tenderloin during cooking to brown all sides.
- Let pork rest for 10 minutes on cutting board.
- Slice diagonally and serve with chimichurri sauce.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides and pulse again until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Drizzle over pork tenderloin slices.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Grill
Keywords: grilled pork tenderloin, pork, tenderloin, chimichurri sauce, grill
Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER so you’ll never miss a thing!
I’d love to hear what you think about this recipe. Please leave a comment and *STAR* rating below…