Turkey Florentine Lasagna is an easy way to eat your veggies for the day. It’s simple, quick, and filled with cheesy goodness.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground turkey in a skillet. Add onion and dried Italian herbs. Cook for about 5 minutes until turkey is completely browned.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in frozen spinach and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a 9 X 13 casserole dish, add a thin layer of ground turkey mixture to coat the pan and prevent sticking.
- Cover turkey mixture with a layer of no-boil noodles. (No need to cook!)
- Spread another thin layer of ground turkey mixture over the noodles, then layer with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella.
- Repeat process until you reach the top of the casserole dish, ending with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle top of lasagna with a light dusting of dried Italian herbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
- Allow lasagna to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Use no-boil noodles for best results.
Purchase frozen chopped spinach in a bag instead of a block to eliminate the need for draining.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: spinach lasagna, turkey, turkey florentine lasagna, no boil noodles, family dinner, main dishes