Need a fun appetizer to take to a dinner or get-together? With just a few steps, you can make this beautiful Triple Dip Snack Board your friends and family will love.
- Make the dips as directed by visiting the recipe links above, but don’t bake the spinach artichoke dip. Leave it cold and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut the vegetables as directed above.
- Scoop the dips into 3 small bowls and arrange in a triangle on a board, tray or pan.
- Fill in the gaps with veggies.
- Provide spoons for serving.
Put a small amount of veggies and dip on the board, then replenish from leftovers you store in the refrigerator.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizers, triple dips, vegetarian, vegetables, dips, spreads, pimento cheese, spinach artichoke dip, olive medley