There's no doubt that 2020 has been a wild and crazy year. More of you have been cooking at home than ever before...and the results are clear. You love good ol' southern comfort food! Here's the list of Top 10 Recipes in 2020 chosen by YOU...the readers of Quiche My Grits!
Scroll down to find a link to every recipe. Which one is your favorite?
And the Winners Are...
- Sheet Pan Chicken - with the most views, this healthy recipe ROCKS
- Skillet Chicken Pot Pie - the best chicken pot pie you'll ever taste
- Chicken Pot Hand Pies - chicken pot pie rolled into a tasty little pocket
- School Cafeteria Cookies - peanut butter cookies from back in the day
- Vintage Strawberry Cake - old fashioned strawberry cake with real icing
- Loaded Hash Brown Casserole - a hearty casserole loaded with cheese
- Lemon Chicken Spaghetti - quickly becoming a favorite of lemon lovers
- Loaded Carrot Cake - totally made from scratch and loaded to the max
- Sheet Pan Taco Bake - a budget friendly family meal with great taste
- Shortcut Chicken and Dumplings - made with pie crust in 30 minutes
2021 Sneak Peek
The Top 10 Recipes in 2020 are amazing, but my plans for 2021 recipes are even better! Here are a few of my ideas...
- more budget friendly meals
- a few lighter recipes to keep things healthy
- more southern comfort food you're gonna love!
- meal plans in my weekly newsletter (subscribe below!)
Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter
Every week I send out an email newsletter that includes my most recent recipes and several suggestions for meal planning. I'd love for you to join me! No strings attached...you can unsubscribe any time.
Follow Me On Pinterest
If you have a Pinterest account, please follow me to find tons of delicious recipes posted every single day. Help me grow in 2021 by pinning recipes you love!
I'd love to hear any suggestions you'd like to include for 2021! Please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me personally with your ideas.
Thank you so much for your continued support and readership. It gives me great joy to know I am a small part of your family meals. ...Debi