Hungry? Whip up this Tomato Olive flatbread in no time flat! Delicious for lunch, dinner, or a midnight snack. It’s a real Italian treat.
- 1 9-inch garlic naan
- 1 tsp. olive oil drizzle
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Campari tomatoes, sliced thin
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Lightly grease a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Drizzle olive oil on one side of naan.
- Sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Place naan on sheet pan with oiled side up.
- Broil naan in oven for 2 minutes on high heat until lightly browned.
- Take naan out of oven and top with mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with black olives and sprinkle oregano over entire flatbread.
- Preheat oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Place flatbread back in oven and bake for 7 to 10 minutes until cheese melts and flatbread is golden brown.
- Category: Main Dishes, Snacks
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: flatbread, tomato, olive, sheet pan, main dishes, appetizers, onion