Sweet Peach Tart will wow your guests and bring out the inner artist in you. It's creamy, tangy, and oh, so pretty!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup key lime juice (I use Nellie & Joe's) ad
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large peaches (1 peeled, 1 unpeeled)
- 3 strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- tiny mint leaves for garnish
- Pour graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of a tart dish.
- Add melted butter and mix well with crumbs.
- Create crust by firmly pressing crumbs with hands into sides and bottom of dish.
- Place crust in refrigerator while making filling.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Slowly add lime juice and beat well until there are no lumps.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until creamy.
- Peel and dice one of the peaches and add to the filling.
- Pour creamy filling onto graham cracker crust and refrigerate one hour until set.
- After one hour, thinly slice the other unpeeled peach. Drizzle a little lime juice over peach slices to prevent browning.
- Slice strawberries. Leave blueberries whole.
- Arrange fruit on the tart as you wish.
- Add tiny mint leaves to garnish.
Be sure to refrigerate the tart for at least 1 hour before decorating.
If you don't have a tart dish, try using your favorite bowl or pie plate.
If you're lucky, you'll have leftover filling! Make mini pies with the extra, or scoop it into a bowl and eat as is.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tart, peach tart, desserts, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, mint, sweet peach tart, peach