Strawberry Coconut Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day, or any day in between. They’re filled with real strawberry goodness!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 box (16.25 oz) vanilla cake mix, dry
- 1 box (3.4 oz)vanilla instant pudding, dry
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pink gel food coloring (ad)
- strawberries cut in half for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a mixer.
- Add dry cake mix and dry vanilla pudding. Blend for 1 minute.
- Add melted butter, blend 1 minute.
- Stir in strawberries and coconut until blended.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin tins. (ad)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17 minutes and allow to cool completely before icing.
- Blend powdered sugar with softened butter in a mixer for 2 minutes on medium.
- Add cream and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Add pink gel food coloring (ad) and blend well.
- Place into a piping bag with choice of tip (ad).
- Frost cupcakes in a swirl (starting on bottom and going around and up in a clockwise motion).
- Garnish each cupcake with a strawberry that has been cut in half.
If desired, add more food coloring to icing to achieve the color you like.
Refrigerate cupcakes until ready to serve.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mix & Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cupcakes, strawberry, coconut, cake mix, baking, desserts, valentine's day, birthdays