Turn the popular steak and potato meal into a Steak & Potato Salad! It's tender, tasty, and filled with all of your favorite things.
- 2 baking potatoes, sliced in long wedges
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks, sliced into strips
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup baby tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Slice baking potatoes into long wedges, leaving the skins intact.
- Season the potato wedges with steak seasoning and garlic salt.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a cast iron skillet with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place potatoes in the skillet and cook over medium heat, turning often.
- Cook for 15 minutes until golden brown and tender, then drain and set aside.
- Keep the grease in the skillet for the beef.
- Slice filets of beef into long strips and place in the skillet over medium heat.
- Turn several times with a spatula, until all sides are browned.
- Cook for a total of 2 minutes, then remove from skillet and drain.
- Arrange on top of mixed greens, shaved parmesan & tomatoes, then drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Category: Salads
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: steak, potatoes, steak salad, fried potatoes, ranch dressing, salads