This is the best Spinach Artichoke Dip you've ever tasted. It's been known to turn spinach haters into spinach lovers with just one bite!
- 2 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix [ad]
- 8 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1 (12 oz) jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth with a mixer.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add packet of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix [ad] and mix until creamy.
- Fold in parmesan cheese, drained spinach and chopped artichokes. Stir well.
- Pour spinach artichoke dip into a 13 X 9 inch dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with crackers, crostini, or a variety of fresh veggies for dipping.
Chopping the artichokes beforehand will produce better results.
If desired, you can serve this dip cold and not bake it in the oven. It's delicious either way! Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: best spinach artichoke dip, spinach, artichokes, parmesan, dip, appetizers, hot dip, spinach dip