Creamy Alfredo sauce meets fresh spinach and artichokes in this cheesy puff pastry recipe. Your family will go crazy over Spinach Alfredo Pizza, and you’ll love how easy it is to make for pizza night or any occasion!
- 1 (13 oz) puff pastry sheet
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce (any jar or type will work)
- 12 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 8 oz. log mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Everything Bagel seasoning (ad)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out puff pastry on parchment paper onto a sheet pan.
- With a fork, pierce the pastry several times on the bottom.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on top of pastry sheet.
- Arrange artichokes on top of sauce.
- Scatter spinach leaves on top of artichokes.
- Sprinkle green onions on top of spinach.
- Slice mozzarella and place it over the entire pizza.
- Sprinkle pizza with parmesan cheese and end with a dash of bagel seasoning.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden brown and pizza is bubbly.
Allow pizza to cool for 15 minutes before slicing with a pizza cutter.
Make sure you roll the puff pastry out on a sheet of parchment paper before baking.
Since ovens vary, check the pizza after 20 minutes to make sure it isn’t starting to scorch.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spinach alfredo, pizza, puff pastry, artichokes