Need a savory side in a jiffy? Sheet Pan Taters really pack a punch! Red-skin potatoes are dusted with seasonings and olive oil, then baked until golden brown and tender.
- 5 lb. bag of red-skin potatoes, cubed
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into bite-size cubes and place on sheet pan.
- Dice onion and toss in with potatoes.
- Mix onion and potatoes by hand, then drizzle olive oil on top and mix again.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, parsley and steak seasoning. Mix with hands.
- Dust potatoes with sea salt and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Stir a few times during the cooking process.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan, potatoes, taters, onions, spices, sides, sheet pan taters