Sheet Pan Taco Bake makes Taco Night even more fun! You’ll love how easy this recipe is to create, and your family will get excited about adding their own special toppings.
- 1 lb. ground turkey (can substitute chicken or ground beef)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 refrigerated puff pastry sheet
- 1 1/2 cups green lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup cocktail tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing or sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey and onion in a skillet. Add taco seasoning and water. Simmer until water has reduced.
- Add cheese to ground turkey and stir well.
- Roll puff pastry out onto a half size sheet pan (18″ x 13″) (ad) that has been lined with parchment paper. Pierce pastry with a fork in several places.
- Roll edges slightly around entire pastry.
- Spoon turkey mixture onto puff pastry and spread to rolled edges.
- Bake pastry at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Take out of oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce, olives, tomatoes, and cheese on top of pastry.
- Add additional toppings if you wish.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into 8 slices. Drizzle sour cream or ranch dressing on top of each slice if desired.
Be as creative as you like with the toppings! Try avocado, onions, salsa, cilantro, or anything else you can dream up.
- Category: Main Dishes, Appetizers
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan, taco bake, tacos, puff pastry, cheddar cheese, black olives, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, toppings, taco night