Sheet Pan Sliders are an easy way to turn a regular sandwich into a celebration! Italian meats and cheeses make this slider a favorite on Game Day.
- 12 brioche slider rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pound sliced ham
- 8 oz. Italian salami variety pack
- 12 slices provolone cheese (can use shredded mozzarella if desired)
- 1 cup pickled banana peppers
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice brioche rolls lengthwise, then place rolls on a sheet pan with the bread side exposed.
- Mix mayonnaise and Italian dressing together. Spread on all sides of rolls.
- Layer ham on the bottom side of rolls, followed by Italian salami.
- Spread olive tapenade and banana peppers on top of salami.
- Add cheese to the top side of rolls on top of mayo mixture.
- Put top side of rolls on bottom side of rolls and close them up.
- Mix melted butter and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush butter over the tops of rolls.
- Cover rolls with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Use a hearty mini roll, such as brioche, that will hold up to all the fillings.
Shredded cheese works, but sliced cheese is easier to manage.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: sliders, hot Italian sliders, sheet pan