Need dinner in a jiffy? Looking for a dish that's healthy and delicious? Only want to mess up one pan? Sheet Pan Chicken to the rescue!
- 1 head fresh broccoli florets, cut in small pieces
- 10 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. carrots, cut in wedges
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 bottle of your favorite sauce for chicken (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange broccoli, potatoes and carrots on one half of the sheet pan, and chicken tenders on the other.
- Drizzle veggies and chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle veggies and chicken with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Stir the veggies and sprinkle with seasoning salt again.
- Turn over the chicken and sprinkle the other side with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes (or until potatoes are soft).
- Take out of oven and pour your favorite sauce on top of chicken if you wish.
- Serve directly from sheet pan.
You can serve this dish without sauce, or purchase your favorite bottled sauce at the grocery store to drizzle over chicken after cooking.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan, one pan, healthy, easy recipes, chicken, veggies, vegetables, sauce, main dishes