Rock & Roll Chicken Salad is the way it was meant to be. This is the best chicken salad you’ll ever eat, and it’s still my most requested recipe!
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise ( I use Duke’s) ad
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- 4 oz. sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 tsp. minced fresh dill weed
- 1 dash garlic powder
- fresh dill to garnish (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until everything is well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir well before serving and garnish with fresh dill if desired.
After refrigerating, add more Duke’s mayonnaise (ad) to make it creamier.
Spread on sliced bread for a sandwich, scoop onto a bed of lettuce, or stuff into a croissant.
Dried dill weed may be substituted for fresh if desired.
- Category: Salads
- Method: Mix by Hand
- Cuisine: Southern
Keywords: best chicken salad, rock and roll chicken salad, chicken salad, southern chicken salad