Celebrate the Red, White and Blue with this cool pie that will bring out your patriotic side! It's all about the American Flag when you serve this yummy dessert.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in your favorite pie plate.
- Press crumbs into bottom of the plate and up the sides with your fingers.
- Bake crust in oven for 10 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes while making the pie filling.
- Blend cream cheese with a mixer a high speed until creamy.
- Add lemon juice and beat on high for a least 3 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix until there are no lumps.
- Add blueberries and mix on high for 1 minute until they break up.
- Add Eagle Brand milk and mix until pie filling is smooth.
- Pour filling into cooled crust and decorate top as desired with extra blueberries and raspberries.
Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours to set.
If decorating top of pie with a flag, start in the left hand corner and outline a section with blueberries. Fill in the corner, then start at the top making stripes with raspberries until you get to the bottom.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: red white and blue pie, patriotic pie, lemon blueberry pie, America, American pie, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day