Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bark is the perfect treat to make with kids of all ages. It’s easy, quick…and absolutely YUM!
- Microwave white chocolate chips in a glass dish in 1 minute intervals until creamy. (It usually takes a total of 3 minutes to melt all the chips.)
- Stir after each minute until chips are completely melted.
- Mix well with spoon, then add pumpkin pie spice. Stir.
- Stir in 1/2 of the coconut flakes and reserve the other half for topping.
- Spread the warm candy mixture onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper until it is 1/4 inch thick.
- While candy is still warm, sprinkle the rest of the coconut on top and sprinkle with almonds.
- Press coconut and almonds into the candy with the back of a large spoon.
- Dust the candy with more pumpkin spice.
- Allow candy to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Break candy apart in pieces. Store in an airtight container in a cool location, but do not keep in the refrigerator.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mix by Hand
Keywords: pumpkin spice, pumpkin candy, pumpkin bark, pumpkin spice coconut bark, coconut, almonds, candy