When you need an appetizer in a jiffy, Pesto Goat Cheese with decadent raspberry sauce will make you the hit of the party.
- 4 oz. log of goat cheese
- 8 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. basil pesto
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam, seedless
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- With a mixer or by hand, beat the goat cheese and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in basil pesto and mix well.
- Spread mixture into the center of a pretty serving dish.
- In a separate bowl, gently mix raspberry jam, raspberries, and chopped walnuts with a spoon.
- Make a well in the middle of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon raspberry mixture into well of cheese mixture and serve cold.
Serve cold with rice crackers or crostini.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pesto, basil pesto, pesto goat cheese, appetizer, cream cheese, goat cheese, raspberry, easy recipe