No Bake Key Lime Pie is a vintage recipe that's perfect for spring and summer! It's tart, tangy and refreshing!
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup key lime juice (ad)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 fresh limes
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream, optional
- Beat cream cheese until softened with a mixer.
- Add key lime juice (ad) and beat until lumps are gone. Some small lumps may remain.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and beat until fluffy.
- Zest one lime into the filling and store in refrigerator while making crust.
- Melt butter and add it to graham cracker crumbs in a separate bowl. Mix well with hands.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Pour filling into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or freeze overnight for a frozen pie.
- After pie has cooled, decorate with sliced limes and whipped cream. (optional)
Use key lime juice or fresh lime juice for best results. Bottled regular lime juice does not have the same flavor.
Mix the lime juice with the cream cheese and beat on high speed until fluffy. Always do this before adding sweetened condensed milk to avoid large lumps.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake key lime pie, key lime pie, spring desserts