Mini Strawberry Shortcakes are so yummy and cute, you'll want to serve them at every event. They're the perfect dessert for bridal showers, children's parties, and birthday celebrations.
- 1 small loaf of poundcake
- 16 oz. strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Purchase or make a small loaf of pound cake and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Slice strawberries into small bites. Combine with sugar and water in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a mixer, (ad) beat whipping cream until peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Stir well.
- In small glass containers, (ad) begin layering shortcakes by adding a few cubes of pound cake to each glass, followed by strawberries with syrup, then whipped cream.
- Repeat the layering steps, and finish with a sliced strawberry on top.
Place shortcakes on a pan and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry shortcakes, dessert, cake, mini cakes, mini strawberry shortcakes, mini desserts, strawberries, valentine's day