Lemon Chicken Spaghetti will be your new favorite pasta! The tartness of lemon paired with creamy Alfredo sauce will make you fall in love at first bite.
- 8 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (15 oz) alfredo sauce (ad)
- 2 Tbsp. basil pesto (ad)
- 2 Tbsp. sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained (ad)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (ad)
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese (can use skim if desired)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 6 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Break the spaghetti in half and boil in water until al dente.
- Drain spaghetti and place half of it in the bottom of a 6 x 9 casserole dish.
- Mix alfredo sauce, pesto, sun dried tomatoes, and lemon juice together to make a sauce.
- Pour half of sauce over spaghetti.
- Scatter half of shredded chicken over sauce.
- Sprinkle half of both cheeses on top of chicken.
- Drop spoonfuls of half the ricotta on top of cheese.
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 to make the second layer.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with dried oregano.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Leftover pasta can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pasta, lemon, lemon chicken, Italian, spaghetti, alfredo, lemon chicken pasta, main dishes