Tangy and bold, this asparagus dish will have your guests saying ‘ooooh’ and ‘ahhhh’ and begging for more.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 lemons
- 1 sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 sprinkle of steak seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and trim the ends from the asparagus, then spread out on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter and garlic together.
- Drizzle butter mixture over asparagus and mix in with hands.
- Cut one lemon in half and squeeze juice over asparagus.
- Rearrange asparagus on baking sheet in a pretty fanned shape.
- Slice the remaining lemon and place on top.
- Sprinkle sea salt and steak seasoning over asparagus until lightly dusted.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes, until just tender, but still crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve directly from baking sheet, or transfer to another dish.
A sprinkle of sea salt and steak seasoning is just enough to lightly dust all of the asparagus.
Choose the smallest stalks of asparagus you can find, so the cooking time will be less and the asparagus will be more tender.
You can also grill the asparagus using the same method as above. Grill until veggies are tender, but still crisp.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: asparagus, lemon, butter, garlic, veggies, vegetables, gluten free, keto, vegetarian