There’s nothing like making your own Homemade Peach Ice Cream. It’s filled with fresh peaches, real cream, and no eggs. It’s a foolproof peach ice cream recipe you’ll love making over and over again.
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla INSTANT pudding
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 4 cups half & half cream
- Peel and dice the peaches, then place them in a bowl with sugar. Mash with a fork and leave some pulp. Stir well, then place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In the freezer bowl container of your ice cream maker, add the sweetened condensed milk, instant vanilla pudding, and evaporated milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add peaches and half & half. Whisk again.
- Place the container in the ice cream maker and put the lid on. Pack the outside with rock salt and ice in layers until it reaches the top.
- Turn on the ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- When churning stops, remove the stainless container. If ice cream is solid enough, serve right away.
- If ice cream needs to be more solid, put in a plastic container and freeze for a few hours until hard.
Serve homemade peach ice cream in cones or bowls for summertime fun!
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Ice Cream Maker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ice cream, homemade ice cream, peach ice cream, fresh peaches, freestone peaches, ice cream maker