There's nothing quite as delicious as pork tenderloin on the grill. It's tender, flavorful, and sassy when drizzled with my Chimichurri Sauce.
- 1 pork tenderloin, plain (not marinated)
- 1/4 cup dry rub seasoning (Trader Joe's) ad
- olive oil for grilling
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Rub seasoning into pork and place in dish.
- Cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to grill.
- Brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill tenderloin until temperature reaches 145 degrees with a meat thermometer. (about 20 to 25 minutes)
- Rotate tenderloin during cooking to brown all sides.
- Let pork rest for 10 minutes on cutting board.
- Slice diagonally and serve with chimichurri sauce.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides and pulse again until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Drizzle over pork tenderloin slices.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled pork tenderloin, pork, tenderloin, chimichurri sauce, grill