This giant Goblin Skillet Cookie is fun, yummy, and a hit with kids of all ages. It’s the perfect Halloween treat!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or peanuts (your choice)
- 1 cup M&M’s for cookie dough (I used Ghoul’s Mix)
- 1/4 cup M&M’s for topping
- 1 pkg. candy eyeballs (ad)
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, oats, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixer, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Gradually add eggs to the creamy mixture.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and M&M’s.
- Spray a 12″ cast iron skillet (ad) with baking spray.
- Spread cookie dough into skillet.
- Decorate top of cookie dough with candy eyeballs (ad) and additional M&M’s.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown, but not too hard.
- Allow cookie to cool for 15 minutes, then garnish with 2 scoops of ice cream. Decorate to look like goblins!
You may need to add extra candy eyeballs (ad) and M&M’s after taking the cookie out of the oven if they were buried by the dough.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie, giant cookie, goblin cookie, monster cookie, skillet cookie, skillet, chocolate chip, m&m's, dessert, halloween