Fall Off The Bone BBQ Ribs are cooked in the oven and as good as a BBQ restaurant! The secret is in the dry rub and low and slow method.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dry the slab of ribs off with a paper towel.
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place the ribs on a long sheet of aluminum foil.
- Generously slather the dry rub on both sides of the pork and rub it into the meat.
- Wrap the ribs completely in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours, then reduce heat to 275 and cook for 2 additional hours.
- Take out of oven, open foil and brush or pour on your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Let ribs rest for 15 minutes, then cut beside each bone to serve.
- Category: Barbecue
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Southern
Keywords: barbecue ribs, baby back ribs, fall off the bone ribs, BBQ, southern