If you love hot dogs, you have to try this Easy Hot Dog chili which comes together in a flash. It’s great on hotdogs, nachos, loaded fries, and even hamburgers!
- 1 lb. ground chuck or turkey
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- dash of hot sauce or worchestershire
- salt & pepper to taste
- Brown ground chuck or turkey in a skillet. Drain grease.
- Add chili seasoning and water. Simmer until thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Use a fork to break up any large chunks of meat. It should be as fine as possible.
- Add ketchup, onion and sugar. Stir well and cook for 10 minutes over medium low heat until meat is tender.
- Sprinkle in a dash of hot sauce or worchestershire (your choice).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Store leftover chili in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freeze hot dog chili for up to 6 months.
- Category: Sauces, Sides
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy hot dog chili, hot dogs chili recipe, chili dogs