Double Chocolate Chip Cake is rich, moist, and filled with two types of chocolate to make this one of the easiest and most delicious cake recipes ever.
- 1 box (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding (dry)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 4 oz. baking chocolate, grated
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a regular size (10 inch) bundt pan with baking spray and lightly dust with flour.
- In a mixing bowl, add yellow cake mix, water, and oil. Beat with mixer until moistened.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth for about 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla instant pudding mix (dry) and blend well.
- Grate the baking chocolate into the batter, then add the chocolate chips. Stir.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle.
- Cool cake for 30 minutes, then invert over a pie plate. Tap the bundt pan lightly to pop the cake out onto the plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar, or drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
All ovens and altitudes are different. Check your cake frequently during baking to make sure it doesn’t overcook.
Substitute butterscotch, peanut butter, or strawberry baking chips for chocolate if desired.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mix and Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: double chocolate chip cake, chocolate, cake, bundt pan, easy and quick recipes