Deviled Eggs don’t get any better than this. The secret is in the flavorful filling!
- 12 eggs, boiled, sliced and yolks removed
- 8 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use Duke’s)
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp. dijon grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of hot sauce (optional)
- Boil eggs, peel, slice lengthwise, and remove yolks.
- Set yolks aside in a separate bowl.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add mayo and both mustards. Beat on high about 3 minutes.
- Add egg yolks, fresh dill, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add a dash of hot sauce if you like it spicy.
- Continue to beat until creamy (about 3 minutes on high).
- Place egg mixture in a piping bag and pipe into egg whites.
Garnish deviled eggs with fresh dill weed if desired.
Arrange eggs on top of lettuce and parsley on a pretty platter, or use an egg tray if you have one.
- Category: Appetizers, Sides
- Method: Mix by Hand
- Cuisine: Southern
Keywords: deviled eggs, appetizers, boiled eggs, eggs on lettuce leaves, platter of eggs, southern deviled eggs