Crunchy Parmesan Chicken takes fried chicken to a whole new level. The crunchy coating is the stuff that dreams are made of!
- Add fried onions, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- Crush onions with a potato masher (ad) and mix in with other ingredients.
- Beat egg and milk in a separate bowl to make egg wash.
- Dip chicken tenders into egg wash, then dip in crumb mixture to coat all sides with crunchy coating.
- Add butter and olive oil to skillet (ad) and bring to medium heat.
- Add coated chicken to skillet. Fry chicken tenders for 10 to 15 minutes on medium heat, turning frequently until golden brown and crunchy.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Southern
Keywords: crunchy parmesan chicken, fried chicken, parmsan, panko bread crumbs, main dishes, southern