Chocolate Strawberry Tart tastes just like chocolate covered strawberries wrapped in a flaky crust!
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (ad)
- 12 large strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll the puff pastry onto a sheet pan or cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in a thin layer on the pastry dough.
- Arrange sliced strawberries in a pattern on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on cream cheese to fill in the empty spaces.
- Roll the edges of the pastry around the entire sheet.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Dust entire pastry with powdered sugar.
- Cut into 8 rectangles and serve plain or with a dollop of whipped cream.
After the tart comes out of the oven, you may need to spread the chocolate with a knife if it hasn't melted thoroughly
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate, strawberry, pastry, tart, sheet pan, chocolate strawberry tart, desserts, easy recipes