Chocolate Raspberry Mouse is light, decadent, and filled with a raspberry swirl surprise. It’s the perfect dessert for special occasions!
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (12 oz) jar raspberry jam
- 1 pint raspberries (reserve 12 raspberries for garnish)
- 12 mini glasses (ad)
- In a stand up mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave until creamy, (3 to 5 minutes), stirring frequently. Add to cream cheese. Beat well and store in fridge until needed.
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add confectioners sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Remove cream cheese/chocolate mixture from fridge and blend into whipped cream until mousse forms. Insert into a piping bag with a large tip.
- In a separate bowl, mix raspberry jam and raspberries until mashed.
- Add a teaspoon of raspberry mixture to each mini glass.
- Pipe chocolate mousse into glasses until half full.
- Add another teaspoon of raspberry mixture on top of mousse in each glass.
- Pipe mousse until it reaches the top of each glass.
- Garnish each mousse with a raspberry.
Store mousse in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate raspberry mousse, chocolate, raspberry, dessert, Valentine's Day, Girl's Night Out, Bridal Luncheon