Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are made with creamy peanut butter and covered with a dark chocolate shell. They're an easy, no-bake peanut butter delight!
- 16 oz. creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 16 oz. powdered sugar
- 24 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- baking cocoa for dusting (optional)
- Blend peanut butter and softened butter with a mixer until creamy (about 2 minutes on medium).
- Add powdered sugar gradually and mix well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Dough should not be sticky. If it is, add more powdered sugar.
- Place on a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Stop microwave every 30 seconds and stir until creamy.
- Place each ball of dough on a fork and dip into smooth chocolate one at a time. Transfer to a lined sheet pan.
- Refrigerate chocolate peanut butter balls until chocolate shell hardens.
- Dust candy with baking cocoa if desired.
- Transfer to a package for gift giving or enjoy!
Chocolate covered peanut balls should be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Candy can last up to 1 week in the refrigerator (if you're lucky to have any left).
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter balls, buckeye candy recipe