Cheesy Skillet Spaghetti is a one-pan deal with prep and easy clean up happening in the same skillet. It's also cheesy, savory, and oh, so good!
- 8 oz. broken spaghetti pasta, cooked & drained
- 1 lb. ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 jar (24 oz) spaghetti sauce (your favorite)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Boil the pasta until al dente, drain and set aside.
- Brown meat in a 12" cast iron skillet. (ad)
- Add Italian seasoning and stir until completely browned.
- Drain grease from meat if desired, and return meat to skillet.
- Add a jar of spaghetti sauce and mix well.
- Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring often to avoid scorching.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add drained pasta and cheddar cheese.
- Mix well and cook for 2 to 5 minutes until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Sprinkle parsley over entire dish.
- Serve warm with crusty garlic bread and a salad.
This recipe is freezer friendly! It can be frozen up to 3 months and enjoyed later. To reheat, thaw in the microwave, then place in an oven safe dish. Top with more cheese, and heat at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until bubbly.
Cheesy Skillet Spaghetti goes great with Rainbow Salad!
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: spaghetti, cheese, skillet, spaghetti sauce, pasta, cheesy spaghetti, skillet meals