What's not to love about bowtie pasta that tastes like Greek Salad? This recipe just screams summer!
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup bottled Greek dressing
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- Boil bowtie pasta until tender.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and olives to bowl.
- Pour Greek dressing over pasta and toss gently until coated.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Stir, then sprinkle dried parsley on top before serving.
- Category: Salads, Sides
- Method: Mix by Hand
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek pasta salad, pasta, salad, tomatoes, onion, Kalamata olives, cucumbers