Blueberry Sriracha Margarita is cool, yet spicy...fruity, yet sassy...blue, yet red. Heck, it's just lip-smacking good!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup limeade (I use Simply brand)
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha sauce (more if you like it spicy)
- 2 oz. tequila
- salt for rim
- blueberries for garnish
- Pour blueberries, limeade and sriracha in a blender.
- Blend well, then add tequila. Pulse.
- Rim a large glass with salt, then add ice.
- Pour blueberry mixture over ice and garnish with blueberries.
This alcoholic beverage is for adults age 21 or over. Please drink responsibly.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: blueberry sriracha margarita, blueberries, sriracha, margarita, tequila