Blueberry Cheesecake Pops are packed with everything you love about cheesecake, including sweet blueberries, cream cheese, Greek yogurt and graham cracker crumbs!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup limeade (premixed with water)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar or honey
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Blend cream cheese and yogurt together with a mixer or blender.
- Add limeade and sugar or honey. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries and pulse a few times.
- In a separate bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with butter.
- Spoon blueberry mixture into popsicle molds until half full.
- Add 2 teaspoons of graham cracker crumbs to each popsicle.
- Finish filling to the top of mold with blueberry mixture.
- Close popsicle mold and insert sticks.
- Freeze popsicles for at least 4 hours for best results.
- Run warm water over mold for a few seconds, then wiggle sticks to release popsicles from mold.
- Run lukewarm water over mold for a few seconds to loosen pops.
- Wiggle the sticks to loosen pops from the edges, then pull straight up out of the mold.
- Place popsicles in individual plastic bags after taking out of mold until ready to serve.
- When serving to a large group, freeze a plate and place the popsicles on it to prevent melting.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry pops, popsicles, blueberry cheesecake, frozen pops, frozen desserts